2016… ATOM has just celebrated its 13th anniversary, launched on 03/03/03, and we haven’t looked back! We wanted to share a few of our top achievements in product development and innovation over the years:
- Evolved STREAM Research, a breakthrough and dynamic process / methodology building engaging online communities for Global brands to start-ups. The process consists of targeted end users ranging from hundreds to thousands who provide invaluable feedback on the market and product insights for brands, technologies and services. See how we’re making this work for $2.04 trillion wealth Manager, UBS in the video above!
- Developed more than 280+ products in such diverse industries as medical/scientific, wearable, transportation, hardware and commercial to revolutionary power systems, to name just a few.
- Grown into a full-service product development firm engaging with businesses globally delivering market altering innovations and products/technologies from SEED concept all the way through to manufacturing.
- Expanded our full service / world class product development capabilities to a second office in Boston, MA, one of nation’s fastest growing technology regions in the country. The office is located in the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) - the technology hub of Cambridge, MA.
- Relocated our corporate headquarters to the SkySong Innovation Center, an epicenter of technology and innovation in the Western US based in Scottsdale, AZ.
Champions of Reshoring where ATOM is becoming a go-to-source for developing first to market and new technology solutions for corporations stretching from Europe to Asia. We look forward to sharing more of these tremendous successes of our firm by continuing to develop and launch culturally impactful, life-altering and disruptive technologies. Check out one of our latest projects below
- ATOM has been awarded an exciting STREAM Research effort with UBS, the world’s leading Wealth Manager. UBS manages $2.04 trillion worth of funds and is based in Zurich, Switzerland. We have built a global community exploring new services and offerings for its business units and customers. This is being done utilizing our proprietary STREAM Research process that provides corporations a means to gather higher quality insights and more informed decisions, empowering development and innovation by obtaining the true voice of the customer. If you use wealth management services and would like to take part in the Exxchange, please click here.
Click here to be part of the Exxchange.
Lastly, if that wasn’t enough, ATOM recently was nominated by our peers for the prestigious Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum National Design Award which honors leading achievements of American Designers. ATOM has now been nominated for this amazing award 7 out of the past 9 years! Thank you to all our supporters!!